It was time to give her a good wash from the glue. I use windows detergent (I know others use vinegar mixed with water). I gave her a good spray, waited a minute for the glue on top of my glass to get soft and got her a good brush.
Some stubborn spots of glue I removed with one of my woodcut tools.
It is better to clean the mosaic in this stage. After I cut her out of the wedi the edges might get too fragile for a good brushing. Also, if I want to make a second layer, it is better to have the second layer on a clean surface.
Now, when the glass is clean I can take a new good at her. I can already see that I need to make her hair longer.
I am also debating as whether or not to add milli on her scarf. Millfiori will make it more joyous but will cover the white shading of the scarf. I took photos, went upstairs to upload them to my computer and just set down looking at these to photo side by side (the Milli on the right photos are not glued).I spent about 3 hours in the studio. You might think I didn't get any work done because I didn't get any glass glued. But actually I did a lot of progress...